Conditions of sale
Description of the initiative and information for the Consumer
Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale (Unipersonal Company), with head-office at Tarcento, via Angelo Angeli, 150, Partita IVA (VAT) n. IT04410480968, is the owner of the site www.trudi.com.
The initiative is an online sale destined to the users registered at trudi.com. The presented products are offered by Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale, with head-office at Tarcento, via Angelo Angeli, 150, Partita IVA n. IT04410480968.
The addressees of this initiative are exclusively natural persons, acting for aims not pertaining to their professional activity.
In conformity with the articles 50 and following ones of the D.L. (Legislative Decree) n. 206/2005, the general conditions of sale provided for the initiative and, in particular, the characteristics and prices of the goods, the costs related to the deliveries, the purchase and payment modes, the delivery terms and costs, as well as the conditions for the replacement of the products and the existence of the right to cancel and the related modes and times of restitution or withdraw of goods in case of withdrawal. are hereinafter described.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale and the Customer should be considered as closed with the acceptance, even only partial, of the order on behalf of Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale. This acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise communicated to the Customer by any mode. On making an order in the provided various modes, the Customer declares to have taken vision of all the indications supplied to him during the purchase procedure, and to accept integrally the general and payment conditions hereinafter transcribed.
2. The Customer, once the online purchase procedure is closed, will provide to print or save electronic copy and anyway to preserve these general conditions of sale, in conformity with what provided by the articles 50 and following ones D.Lgs (Legislative Decrees) n.206/2005 concerning the remote sales.
3. When forwarding the order, the Customer can only buy the products present in the electronic catalogue of Trudi S.p.A., visible on line at the address (URL) http://www.trudi.com, so as described in the related informative cards. It is meant that the image accompanying the descriptive card of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ for color , size, accessory products shown in the figure. All information for supporting the purchase is to be considered as simple generic informative material, non referred to the real characteristics of the single product.
4. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Trudi S.p.A. by means of a reply by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will indicate Date and Time of the order fulfilment and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in each further communication with Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale. The message indicates again all the data inputed by the Customer who engages to verify their correctness and to communicate opportunely possible corrections, according to the modes described in this document.
5. In the case of unacceptance of the order, Trudi S.p.A. ensures timely communication to the Customer.
Mode of payment
6. Credit card
The payment system presently accepts the cards of the Mastercard, Maestro and Visa circuits; while Postepay and Visa Electron cards being not enabled to the online payments are excluded. In the cases of purchase of goods with mode of payment by Credit Card, contextually to the conclusion of the online transaction, the reference Bank Institute will provide to authorize the credit for the amount relative to the purchase carried out.
6.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer that on the unacceptance of the same on behalf of Trudi S.p.A. Unipersonal Company, the annulling of the transaction will be contextually required by Trudi S.p.A. Unipersonal Company. The time of annulling for some types of cards, depend exclusively on the banking system. Once carried out the transaction annulling, in no case Trudi S.p.A. Unipersonal Company can be considered responsible for possible direct or indirect damages caused by the delay in the failed refund of the amount by the banking system.
6.2 Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale riserve the right to require to the Customer integrative information (i.e. number of fixed telephone) or the sending of copy of documents proofing the entitlement of the Card utilized. Failing the required documentation, Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale reserves the right to not accept the order.
6.3 At no time of the purchase procedure Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale is able to store information related to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted by means of protected connection directly to the site of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer data file of Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale will save these data. In no case Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale can therefore be retained responsible for possible undue and fraudulent use of credit cards on behalf of third parties , on payment of the purchased products.
By selecting the PayPal type of payment, you will be re-addressed to a page of the PayPal site where you will insert your e-mail address and your password and you will execute the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale but will be directly managed by PayPal . We accept exclusively checked Paypal accounts. Connect to the PayPal site to check your account.
Delivery modalities and charges
8. For each order made Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale issues a fiscal receipt and, if required, an invoice of the sent material, sending it physically to the address indicated during the registering according to the art 14 D.P.R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004 directly together with the items. For the issuing of the invoice, information given by the Customer on ordering are proof. No variation in invoice, after its issuing, will be possible.
9. The delivery charges are on the Customer’s charge and explicitely quoted when making the order.
FRANCE 10.00 €
BELGIUM 11.00 €
GERMANY 11.00 €
AUSTRIA 10.00 €
SPAIN 11.00 €
PORTUGAL 13.00 €
UNITED KINGDOM 11.00 €
BULGARIA 18.00 €
CROATIA 22.00 €
DENMARK 18.00 €
ESTONIA 18.00 €
FINLAND 18.00 €
GREECE 22.00 €
IRELAND 18.00 €
LATVIA 18.00 €
LITHUANIA 18.00 €
LUXEMBOURG 11.00 €
HOLLAND 11.00 €
POLAND 18.00 €
CZECH REPUBLIC 18.00 €
ROMANIA 18.00 €
SLOVAKIA 18.00 €
SLOVENIA 18.00 €
SWEDEN 18.00 €
HUNGARY 18.00 €
We do not ship to remote areas.
For Italy shipping, the costs are:
for orders until 49.99 € - 8€
over 50 € - free shipping
Threshold for free shipping in UK, Germany, Austria, Spain, France, Belgium is 70euro.
The payment of the goods by the Customer will occur using the mode chosen on ordering. Nothing more is due from the Customer as regards the total amount of the order.
10. The availability of the products on sale is limited to the availability of the same products and is the condition for the validity of the offers. In case of selling out – also temporary –of the provisions, Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale has the right to refuse the customer’s request of purchase by e-mail formal communication, in whch can moreover be indicated the substitute products possibly available. Except the case in which the customer requires to buy a product in place of the sold out product, Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale will provide to refund the amounts possibly already paid from the Customer within 30 days since the date in which the order was forwarded.
The products required are delivered in the least possible time, usually within 10 working days since the date of payment. Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale engages itself to honour, as delivery maximum time, a period less than 30 days, acts of God excepted. The maximum delivery time is calculated on and after the day in which Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale receives the payment. In case of a delay of more longer than 30 days, the Customer will be contacted to be informed in merit to the provided delivery date.
11. Except explicit indication by our Customer Service, the delivery is meant at the road floor. At the time of the delivery of the goods by the carrier, the Customer is obliged to check:
that the amount of parcels on delivery corresponds to what indicated in the transportation document anticipated by e-mail;
that the packaging results intact, not damaged, neither wet nor anyway altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metallic bands).
Possible damages to the packing and/or to the product or the non-correspondence of the number of parcels or the indications, must be promptly contested, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the delivery test of the carrier.
Once the carrier’s document is signed, the Customer will not be able to oppose any contestation about the outside features of what was delivered.
Possible problems concerning the physical integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of the products received must be indicated within 8 days since the completed delivery, by e-mail, to the address [email protected]
12. In case of failed withdrawal within 5 working days of the undelivered material present at the warehouses of the carrier because of reiterated delivery impossibility to the address indicated by the Customer on ordering, the order will be automatically cancelled; in that case Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale will provide to refund the sum received as a payment, net of the expenses for the attempted and not succeeded shipment.
Right to cancel
13. According to articles 64 and 65 D.L. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (namely a natural person that purchases the goods for aims not referring to its professional activity), has the right to withdraw from the purchasing agreement for any reason, giving explanation and with no penalty, except for the types of products for which this is explicitely excluded is cf. art. 55 D.L.vo 206/2005) and expect what indicated to the following point 15.
14. To exert this right, the customer will send to Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale a communication in such sense, within 10 working days since the date of receipt of the goods. Such communication should be sent by means of e-maill, addressed to [email protected] and indicate peremptorily the following data: name, surname, address, serial number, order date, and optionally motivating of the withdrawal.
Once received the aforementioned withdrawal communication, the Customer Service of Trudi Shop will rapidly provide to communicate to the Customer the instructions about the modes of the goods return, that have to reach Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale within 10 days from the authorization.
IMPORTANT: no returned goods will be accepted, if without any return authorization.
15. The right of withdrawal is however subjected to the following conditions:
the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety ; it is not possible to exert the withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (i.e..: accessories etc...);
the purchased goods should be intact and returned in the original packaging complete in all its parts (packing and possible documentation and accessory endowment: manuals, ect...included); to limit damages to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packing of the product should be avoided in all cases;
according to the law, the shipment charges related to the return of the goods are on the customer’s charge;
the shipment, until attestation of receipt at our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in case of damage of the goods during the transportation, Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale will give communication of the facts to the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in his warehouses), to allow him to report promptly to the police against the carrier by him chosen and obtain the refund of the value of the goods (if ensured); in this eventuality, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request of withdrawal;
Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale will ansie in no way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by means of not ensured shipment;
on its arrival in our warehouses, the product will be inspected to evaluate possible damages or tampering not due to the transportation.
16. Except for possible restoration costs due to ascertained damages to the original packing, Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale will provide to refund to the customer the whole amount already paid by issuing an expense voucher of equal amount, within 30 days from the return of the goods, expendable on the site www.trudi.com within 180 days from its issue.
17. The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or their content), in the cases in which Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale ascertains:
the absence of the external packaging and/or of the original internal packing;
the absence of complement elements of the product (accessories, manuals, parts, ...);
the product damage due to other causes than its transportation.
In case of lapse of the right of withdrawal, Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale will provide to the relative communication by means of mail; the product will remain at disposal of the Customer at the warehouse of Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale for a term of 30 (thirty) days after the date of the mail sending. This term elapsed the product will be disposed of without further notice.
18. All the products sold by Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale are under the conventional warranty of the manufacturer of 24 months for the conformity defects, according to arts.128 and following D.Lgs. n.206/2005. To enjoy of the assistance under the manufacturer’s warranty, the Customer shall preserve the receipt (or the invoice) that he will receive at his address.
19. The conventional warranty of the manufacturer is supplied according to the le modalities indicated in this documentation present inside the product’s packaging. If, following an intervention on behalf of an Authorized Assistance Centre, the defect should result not covered by the conventional warranty of the manufacturer, the Customer will be debited with the possible checking and replacement costs required from the Autorized Assistance, as well as the transportation costs, if incurred from Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale.
19. The warranty of 24 months according to arts.128 and following D.Lgs. n.206/2005 applies to the product that has a conformity defect, provided that the product itself is correctly used, respecting its purpose and what is provided in the enclosed technical documentation. This warranty is reserved to the private Consumer (natural person that purchases the goods for aims not pertaining to his professional activity). In case of conformity defect, Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale provides, free of charge for the Customer, to restoring the conformity of the product by repair/replacement or to the price reduction, until the rescission of the contract. If, folllowing the intervention on behalf of an Authorized Assistance Centre, the fault should not be a conformità defect according to the arts.128 and following D.Lgs. n.206/2005, the Customer will be debited with the possible costs of checking and restoring required by the Autgorized Assistance, as well as the transportation costs if incurred from Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale.
20. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: not-working product on delivery) only happen if explicitely provided by the manufacturer. The times of replacement or possible repair of the product depend exclusively on the manufacturer’s policies.
21. In the case in which, for any reason, it may be not possible to return to its customer a product under warranty (restored or replaced), Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale shall proceed at its own discretion to the return of the whole amount paid or to its replacement with a product of equal or better characteristics.
22. No damages can be claimed frtom Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale for possible delays in carrying out the repairs or replacements.
23. In the cases in which the application of the warranties provides the return of the product, the goods should be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (packing and possible documentation and accessory equipment: booklets, accessories etc... included); to limit damages to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided in all the cases.
24. The person in charge of the data treatment is Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale , via Angelo Angeli 150, 33017 Tarcento (UD).
25. Every possible claim should be addressed to Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale , via Angelo Angeli 150, 33017 Tarcento (UD).
For any information it is possible to contact:
Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale
via Angelo Angeli 150,
33017 Tarcento (UD)
E-mail: [email protected]
26. The contract of sale between the Customer and Trudi S.p.A. Società Unipersonale is intended as concluded in Italy and regulated by the Italian Law. For the solution of penal and civil controversies deriving from the conclusion of this remote contract of sale if the Customer is a consumer the territorial jurisdiction is that referred to its place of residence commune; in all the other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the Court of Udine.